Wednesday, January 13, 2010

It's tough being a woman



She is one of the highest paid actresses in Hollywood but personally Reese Witherspoon has not be enjoying all the bliss.

She is just out of a relationship with actor Jake Gyllenhaal and admits that it is rather tough being a woman, Daily Mail online reported. "It's tough being a woman. You are supposed to be self-sufficient, but we all need our sisters. I have three women friends who will drop anything to help me and I will do the same for them," Witherspoon said.

"I believe in those female bonds, because a lot of stuff happens with men and marriage and divorce, but family and friends are paramount," she added. But the 39-year-old star promises that she is not a scary prospect for men. "No. I love men! I'm still a girl," she said.

"Certainly, being in a relationship is important to me," she added. Witherpoon also confessed that she finds living in Los Angeles "totally bizarre". "I don't feel I belong my heart isn't there," she said. At weekends, she decamps to her farm outside the city where she and the children keep chickens, goats and two pigs.
"Don't get me wrong. I love the sun, and it is where my business is, so it's right for now - I just don't think I'll be there for ever," Witherspoon added.

No comments:

Post a Comment