Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I feel like Bella



Hollywood actress Kristen Stewart has said she feels she has become her "Twilight" character Bella Swan.

The 19-year-old feels "protective" of her big screen alter ego because their lives have progressed in a similar way, reports fametastic.

"I feel like Bella has become something that is me, in a weird way. I feel very protective of her. Bella and I have been on a similar ride, in that during the second film she matures a bit. She's making these drastic life decisions and she knows what she wants," she said.

"She's got to know herself much better. I think I've done the same thing through this project. It's been a wild ride and there's been a lot of self-evaluation. I've grown a lot, and so has Bella," she added.

No comments:

Post a Comment