Sunday, August 8, 2010

Price, Reid 'would consider adoption'

Katie Price has revealed that she and husband Alex Reid would consider adopting.

The reality TV star, who has three children, told ITV's This Morning that the couple would look at their options if they were unable to conceive naturally.

"We're trying for a baby at the moment but we'll definitely adopt if we can't have children together," she said.

"Even if we can have kids naturally, adopting is still something that I would like to do."

The 32-year-old also admitted that she would act as a surrogate for her make-up artist and friend Gary Cockerill and his husband Phil Turner.

"I would definitely be a surrogate mum for Gary and Phil if they want to have children," she said. "They're a big part of my life and I'd love to help them out in that way."

She added: "But I do want to have children with Alex before I do that."

No comments:

Post a Comment