Saturday, August 28, 2010

Leo Dicaprio Gets Restraining Order Against Stalker

Respected actor and heart throb Leo Dicaprio has a stalker, a delusional one. Guys, this lady is super delusional! She claims to be knocked up by Leo and is telling people that the baby is Jesus. The lady’s name is Livia Bistriceanu and she is hounding the star, contacting him via email and has even tried to meet with him in person.

Leo is understandably scared. In his documentation for a restraining order he wrote, “I am frightened of Ms. Bistriceanu and feel that my personal safety, and the personal safety of those around me, is in jeopardy.” As proof, he submitted a couple of handwritten letters by the woman. Here is a snippet of what she said, “You wrote to me 2 years ago that you love me and you don’t love another women (sic). You said I talk to you soon and it past 2 years already and still you don’t want to talk to me. Why?”

Wait, here’s more…”Do you want to be with me for real and to be the father of Jesus? I’ve explained you I can’t be with nobody virtually. I have to have a father in reality for Jesus not like this.”

Yeah, this lady sounds crazy. Leo is scared for his life and rightfully so. Hopefully, things will work out and the woman will get a life but probably not. I guess we’ll all have to wait to see how things pan out.

No comments:

Post a Comment