Sunday, January 17, 2010

My reaity show made me sick


The 29-year-old singer, who had also visited India to film some episodes with Bollywood beauty Neha Dhupia, while promoting Vh1's 'The Price of Beauty' on a Television Critics Association panel, said she was freaked out by the thin models, Us magazine reported.
"Going to Paris, I had to walk a runway with all these tall skinny models and I almost puked I was so nervous," Simpson said.

The 'Price of Beauty', a show about what people find beautiful and why sees Simpson travelling to Japan, Thailand, France, Brazil, Uganda, Morocco and India to study what constitutes beauty.

"I mean, I can walk a red carpet but walking a runway, I will be the first to fall on my face. And thank god I didn't. But I was so nervous to walk out there and be judged. To just put myself out there like that. Especially next to people that eat just salad," she added.

However, the 'Dukes of Hazzard' star said she was able to get some much-needed perspective about herself shooting for the show which completely changed her as a person.

No comments:

Post a Comment