Friday, January 8, 2010

Lopez refuses in vitro fertilization to have kids



Popular singer Jennifer Lopez refuses to undergo in vitro fertilization to conceive more kids with husband Marc Anthony, insisting she's too "traditional" for the procedure.

Lopez gave birth to twins Max and Emme in 2008 and now she's hoping for baby number three.

At 40, she knows her chances of conceiving naturally are growing slim, but she's still determined to leave her future as a mother up to mother nature, reported aceshowbiz.com.

"When it comes to family and relationships, I'm quite traditional," she said.

"Just because of the way I was raised. And I also believe in God and I have a lot of faith in that, so I just felt like you don't mess with things like that. I guess deep down, I really felt like either this is not going to happen for me or it is... And if it is, it will. And if it's not, it's not going to," she added.

No comments:

Post a Comment