Sunday, January 17, 2010

Jessica shares a precious bond with Justin



Shrugging off rumours of going through a rough patch in her relationship with popstar Justin Timberlake, actress Jessica Biel feels what the couple share is the most precious thing in her life.

The 27-year-old American actress started dating the 'Sexyback' hitmaker in 2007 and the lovers have endured their highs and lows in their relationship, Vogue magazine reported.

"I don't want to talk about it, I don't feel the need to clear anything up. It's the most precious thing that I have in my life, and I care about it so much that I don't care about what anyone says or thinks," Biel said.

"I have just not addressed it in any real way, and I'm not going to. It's mine. And I really like that about it," she added.

Justin Timberlake, often dubbed as a ladies man has been romantically linked to the likes of Britney Spears, Cameron Diaz and Alyssa Milano while he is rarely photographed with Biel.

"It's definitely been weird and sort of bizarre to deal with. But you have to have a sense of humour about the whole thing. Honestly, I look at a magazine and they know more than I do," she said.

Biel had recently grabbed headlines when she climbed the top of 19,340-foot Mt Kilimanjaro with a group of climbers, including Emile Hirsch, to raise awareness on the global water crisis

No comments:

Post a Comment