Saturday, November 4, 2006

Victoria Beckham - Not Such An Innocent Girl!


It turns out that Victoria Beckham is "Not Such An Innocent Girl", as her 2001 #6 single declared. The Beckham's lawyers have caused the temporary closure of DenDen's Beckham forum because a member posted a paparazzi-picture that violated the privacy of the Beckham-family, the young ones in particular. Dennis, the forum owner is expected to provide a "substantial" amount of money, both for damages to their privacy and to cover the legal costs that occured due to this.

How outragous are the Beckhams? DenDen is a 17,000+ worldwide fan site that has done alot to keep fans informed and were it not for such websites Victoria and David would have far fewer fans.


On a more positive note Victoria did send an email to her fans (from the official website):

Hi all,

Thanks so much for all your support yesterday, I was overwhelmed by how many of you came to my book signing and particularly those that travelled from far afield to meet me. I had also heard that some people had been queuing since 6am which is absolutely amazing and is much appreciated. You all made the day very special for me, I hope you enjoy the book and have as much fun reading it as I had writing it.

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment