Friday, November 10, 2006

Are You Happy With Your Life?

robmacca's wedding pictures
robmacca's wedding pictures
robmacca's wedding pictures
robmacca's wedding pictures

"Are you happy with your life" - that was the question I was asked earlier this week by a Jehovah's Witness I know. I replied "Yes" but it did get me thinking quite alot.

The pictures above are from 9years, 6 months ago to the day that I got married - and it was the best years of my life. Being married to someone so perfect and wonderful will always remain as the best time in my life. Since the divorce, we're not allowed to talk because of the religion but it still came as a shock to find out she had moved to France and is now remarried.

Part of me is really happy for her, because I truly wanted her to find happiness because she deserved it. In my life, I have chosen the path I wanted and it's a life I am happy with cos I'm being true to myself - and that's the important thing.

Yet there is a sad element to this tale - the truth is I will end up on my own, no matter what you might think.

No comments:

Post a Comment