Sunday, August 15, 2010

Kendall Jenner Responds To Bikini Controversy

She made headlines last week when photos from her first-ever bikini photoshoot were released, and now Kendall Jenner is opening up about her experience.

The 14-year-old “Keeping Up With the Kardashians” chick recently told People magazine, “My entire family was very supportive, though my dad [Bruce Jenner] was a bit concerned at first, he knows that I am responsible enough that I wouldn’t do anything I wasn’t ready to do, or didn’t want to do.”

Continuing on, she said, “Going into this shoot, it was never my intention to be provocative or too racy. It was a beach shoot, and I was wearing beachwear. I am happy with my age, and am not trying to rush into anything too soon. I look forward to all the milestones my teens have to offer–Sweet 16, turning 18, and so on.”

Ms Jenner also revealed that, although she looks up to supermodel greats such as Cindy Crawford and Gisele Bundchen, she is not looking to grow up too fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment