Monday, August 9, 2010

I am not planning to have kids'


Cameron Diaz has reportedly admitted that she doesn't know where the future will take her or if it involves children.

According to The Sun, the actress wants to keep her options open and is in no rush to settle down.

When asked what she thinks on the subject of marriage and children, she replied: "What about it? If I say, 'This is how I'm going to live my life', I am closing myself off to all these other possibilities.

"I'm the kind of girl who likes to be open to every possibility, who is open to all my options."

However, Diaz confessed that she takes the role of "nurturer" with her friends and family.

She said: "I like a guy who is conscientious, who knows where they are in their life and knows who they are. Not pushing off to the side."

The 37-year-old is thought to be dating Alex Rodriguez.

No comments:

Post a Comment