Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Hoping To Become Mrs Tiger Woods

With Tiger Woods officially back to being a bachelor, his former fling Rachel Uchitel has her sights set on landing the golf star all to herself.

Spotted out walking along the beach in her bikini yesterday (August 23), TMZ reports that Miss Uchitel told her pal of Tiger's situation, "I feel horrible for him. He loved her. But he was in love with me."

Rachel continued, "I hope he remembers that was real, and reaches out to me. I'd give up everything to be with him again."

Meanwhile, Miss Uchitel's "Celebrity Rehab" co-star Jeremy London has responded to rumors claiming that he had an affair with the brunette beauty.

He tells, "Without a doubt we are only friends. We never even kissed. We've never had an affair."

No comments:

Post a Comment