Thursday, August 5, 2010

Drew Barrymore loves strip clubs

Hollywood beauty Drew Barrymore says that deep inside she is a "dude" and believes that is the reason why she likes hanging out in strip clubs. The Charlie's Angels star said that she feels like a 13-year-old boy and enjoys hanging out with men, reported Sun online.

"In a lot of ways I feel like I have a little bit of dude inside me, except mine happens to be a 13-year-old boy, not a fully-fledged man. I like a good strip club as much as the next guy. I actually like it," said the 35-year-old actress.

The actress who shot to fame at the age of 3, with the cult hit ET, insisted that she never worried about ageing and wouldn't rule out plastic surgery.

"I don't want to be vain or fearful. And I don't think I'll do anything, but if I want to do something, I will.

From my perspective, there's no reason to be afraid of ageing, because if you age, you're lucky! The alternative is death," said the actress.

Barrymore who is reportedly dating actor Justin Long, said that she hates being told to settle down.

"If you're 35 and single and it's a choice, it feels fine. So I didn't settle with the wrong person yet. Big deal," said the actress.

No comments:

Post a Comment