Friday, August 20, 2010

Demi Lovato celebrates 18th birthday

Camp Rock 2 star Demi Lovato has celebrated her 18th birthday.

The actress - who plays Mitchie in the Disney Channel Original Movie - marked the milestone birthday with a party at Buddakan in New York last night, reports Just Jared.

Lovato - who officially turned 18 today - shared her excitement with followers on Twitter, writing: "It's my party!!!!!!!!!! :D yayyyyy!!!!! Wish you all could be here!!!!!! (sic)"

She later added: "Officially 18. Weird."

Lovato was asked about her birthday plans during a recent interview with MTV News, saying: "I would love to just have fun with my friends. I don't get to see my friends a lot, so a lot of my friends are coming out. My family flew out. I'm just having a good time with them."

She added: "I have everything I could possibly want... I'm just thankful."

Camp Rock 2 premieres September 3 on Disney Channel in the US and September 17 on Disney Channel in the UK.

No comments:

Post a Comment