Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Aniston "very lucky" to have 'Friends'

Jennifer Aniston has said that she still holds on to the "funny moments" and "amazing memories" of her time on Friends.

The actress starred as Rachel Green for a decade on the NBC sitcom, which ran for ten seasons from 1994 to 2004.

Asked what was her biggest personal triumph, Aniston told Stylist: "Friends. Ten years of a show that was really loved by so many people.

"Even now I can't believe how many people still say they watch it every day, however many times a day. I'm like, 'What do you do all day? Where do you watch it?'. I can never find it."

Quizzed on her favourite moments from the show, she said: "An episode guest-starring Ben Stiller and the chick and the duck, me exploding with anger when I was pregnant and waiting to give birth and everyone else was going before me.

"There really are so many funny moments and so many amazing memories of that show. I'm very lucky."

When asked about her own favourite comedies, Aniston replied: "Absolutely Fabulous was one of my all-time favourites. Seinfeld is another. I was watching something called Oops TV (a bloopers show hosted by Justin Lee Collins) this morning and I was laughing so much I almost fell off my treadmill. It’s really funny."

No comments:

Post a Comment