Saturday, February 13, 2010

I will always love Aniston

American musician John Mayer has confessed he'll always love ex-girlfriend Jennifer Aniston and regrets the fact he couldn't be a more mature lover for her.

The couple split in 2009 after a brief romance and Aniston is now reportedly dating Scottish actor Gerard Butler, but Mayer can't get the "Friends" star out of his head, reports contactmusic.com.

"I'll always be sorry that it didn't last. In some ways I wish I could be with her. But I can't change the fact that I need to be 32," he said.

"Parts of me aren't 32. My ability to go deep with somebody is old soul. My ability to commit and be faithful is old soul. But 32 just comes roaring out of me at points when I don't see it coming... I don't want to pet dogs in the kitchen."

He adds: "I had seen splitting up with her as akin to burning an American flag... I felt as though I'd done something wrong and was going to be punished for it.

"When the media picked up on it, it was the worst f**king week of my life... All I can remember is that I was about to lose my vision. My emotional tissue was about to tear."

No comments:

Post a Comment