Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Amy Winehouse is bisexual confirms friend


The news comes days after Winehouse gained knowledge that her ex-hubby Blake Fielder-Civil had a fling with a pre-op transsexual, reports The News of the World.She told close friends: "So what? I like girls as well. I have had relationships with other women but that doesn''t mean I don''t still love Blake.

"There is something about being with a woman that is very satisfying. I don''t care what people think about me being bi - I do what feels good."Meanwhile, rumours were abuzz that Winehouse, 26, is furious with Blake, 27, over stories linking him to Mia.

She admitted: "It is embarrassing. I knew this girl. She used to stand outside my house all the time."I even spoke to her on the phone telling her to keep away from Blake because he told me she was hassling him.

"He can''t keep doing this to me. But I don''t judge him for it - everyone has sexual desires."Also, a friend of Winehouse has confirmed that the singer was bisexual."There is nothing restrained about Amy''s sexuality," said the pal.

The chum added: "She doesn''t hold back and says what she feels. She often talks about other women. Her favourite is Cheryl (Cole), who she really fancies. Most women can appreciate another woman''s beauty but Amy definitely takes that to the next level."

No comments:

Post a Comment