Thursday, July 24, 2008

Miley Cyrus Scandal : Miley Cyrus steps out after pic scandal???


Miley Cyrus Scandal : Miley Cyrus steps out after pic scandal???

The Hannah Montana star performed four songs - inlcuding See You Again and new single 7 Things - in front of thousands of people in New York City’s Bryant Park.

The performance was broadcast live on Good Morning America. Some fans had camped out overnight to see Cyrus perform.

"I'm excited to be here," Cyrus told the crowd.

"The last time I was here, it was as Hannah Montana. There was a bunch of people but I think we’ve doubled it this time! I’m totally stoked!"

She admitted suffering nerves before the show.

“I was extremely nervous until today and now I’m so excited that everyone showed up. I was like, ‘Okay, there’s gonna be (more than) two people (watching me perform)’.”

Cyrus is recovering from yet another photo scandal in which raunchy snaps of the 15-year-old star posing in the shower were posted on the internet.

It follows several months of controversy, topped by a "topless" photo spread in Vanity Fair magazine.

Miley Cyrus Scandal : Miley Cyrus steps out after pic scandal???

No comments:

Post a Comment