Saturday, October 15, 2005

Singles of the Month



At the start of the month, my single of the month would have clearly been the Sugababes with "Push the Button", it has been played so much in my CD player at home - a great "pop" tune that just gets your ass shaking into gear whenever the tune is played but.....................

Topping them has been Melanie C with "First Day of my Life", you can't get the single in the UK (I blame the press!) yet has just gone in at #6 in Germany. The song is the theme to a TV programme over there. I've been playing it non-stop in the car since my friend Emma sent me a copy in the post (*hugz*).

It's totally different from "Push the Button" , Melanie's single reminds me of Bryan Adams "Everything I Do.....". It's a loved up, heart searching track deserving of a UK release. Let's wait and see!

No comments:

Post a Comment