Friday, October 21, 2005

Quickies

Ok - just a quickie................. I'm off to Brighton for the week to visit Alex so won't be online much.
I've got my Crossroads book to read, my Crossroads DVD so that should feed my hunger for all things soap wise.
I've worked out finally how to get songs onto my new MP3 player (how many weeks did it all take?!).

My bags half packed, I'm gonna get less than 3 1/2 hours sleep as I have work before travelling all day tomorrow and we're going clubbing @ night - so that should finish me off.
I've got a chest cold - very attractive I must say!
Oh and in the hour I've got between finishing work and going - I've got to finish packing, eat, bath and someone is calling to see the room.

Never a dull moment in my world................. wonder if I'll get to Blog?

No comments:

Post a Comment