Thursday, May 26, 2011

Updates!!! Plus Banner Contest

Ok So I Know That I Barely Have Any Posts Were i Give Like Updates Or Anything But I Decided That I Wanna Change That The Reason Why I Started This Blog Is So I Could Connect With Others Everywhere And Share All The Music And Stuff I Post on Here But The Blogs Been Up For Like 4 Months And Alot Of People Come And Visit The Blog And Comment On Things Occasionally But I Wanna Get To Know You Guys And All That So If You Guys Can,Can You Please Click And Follow The Blog On The Right Side Of The Blog I'd Love That And You Can Also Connect With Me On Twitter Or On Facebook That Would Be The Best...Also I'm Probably Going To Put A Chat Box On The Blog Pretty Soon So We Can Talk And You Guys Can Request Things =)..........And I Was Thinking Of Making A Whole New Background And Maybe A Banner But I Wanna Have Like A Contest So If You Guys Wanna Participate Please Make Like Some Type Of Banner That Has The Blog Name In it Can Have Celebs In it If You Want Or Just Whatever Be Creative Too So Yea If You Wanna Participate The Contest Starts Today 5/21/11 And Will End On Like 6/10/11 So Yea Send Your Submissions To My Email Buffysbro92@aol.com If You Guys Read This Thanks For Coming And Visiting The Blog And Remember To Click Follow On The Right Side Of The Blog Or Add My Social Networks Thanks =) <3

  -Daniel

No comments:

Post a Comment