Sunday, September 14, 2008

Miley Cyrus Scandal : Justin Gaston & Miley Cyrus get blessing from GOD??


Miley Cyrus Scandal : Justin Gaston & Miley Cyrus get blessing from GOD??

Disney teen sensation Miley Cyrus and former Nashville Star contestant Justin Gaston attend church together on Sept. 14 in Pasadena, Calif.

Following the service, the 15-year-old Hannah Montana star and Gaston, 19, had lunch at the Cheesecake Factory with Miley's younger sister, Noah, mom and manager Tish Cyrus and dad, country crooner, Billy Ray. Billy Ray hosts Nashville Star, a reality competition similar to American Idol.

Originally from Louisiana, Justin left home at age 17 to pursue a career in music, while supporting himself as a model. Only after breaking up with his long-distance girlfriend did Justin realize how isolating living on your own can be at a young age. With his good looks and great voice, Justin is the ultimate teenage country heartthrob.

Miley Cyrus previously dated Nick Jonas, 15. "Nick and I loved each other," Cyrus says. "We still do, but we were in love ." The youngest of the Jonas Brothers has since been romantically linked to fellow Disney star Selena Gomez, 16.

Miley Cyrus says she and Nick dated for two years but broke up amidst constant arguing and intense pressure to keep the romance private. "For two years he was basically my 24/7," says Cyrus. "But it was really hard to keep it from people. We were arguing a lot, and it really wasn't fun."

Miley Cyrus and Nick had an instant attraction. "We became boyfriend and girlfriend the day we met," Cyrus says. "He was on a quest to meet me, and he was like, 'I think you're beautiful and I really like you.' And I was like, 'Oh, my gosh, I like you so much.'"

After they broke up at the end of 2007, Cyrus told Seventeen magazine she fell into a funk. "At first I bawled for a month straight. I was so sad," she says. "I just went into this weird funk, and I dyed my hair black. When we were dating, Nick wanted me to get highlights – and so I did that, and I got myself looking great. And then, on the day we broke up, I was like, I want to make my hair black now – I don't want to look pretty; I want to look hard-core. I was rebelling against everything Nick wanted me to be. And then I was like, I've got to be by myself for now, and just figure out who I really am."

Miley Cyrus Scandal : Justin Gaston & Miley Cyrus get blessing from GOD??

No comments:

Post a Comment