Monday, October 1, 2007

Spice Girls London Tickets



The Spice Girls tickets for London have reportedly sold out in 38 seconds as fans bombarded Ticketmaster phone lines. Two extra dates had to be added to cope with demand and it is expected the Sunday 16th December and Tuesday 18th December, will sell out very quickly.

It's been a crazy 24 hours for me as Spice fans began sending texts and messaging me online asking if I had received an email saying I'd "won" tickets. Sadly I hadn't, but some of my Spice friends kindly said they could get me tickets if I wanted them.

To cut a long story short, I managed to get some tickets for the Spice Girls World Tour on Sunday 16th December, I'll hopefully still be able to get tickets for the Sydney concert as well.

We've not seen hype like this since the Spice Girls were at their peak in 1997/98 and it promises to continue if Simon Fuller has anything to do with it. The Daily Mirror has said that Bono (U2) will record a new track with the Spice Girls for their "Greatest Hits" album. He has been rumoured to have been asked to add a "rock" edge to the normal bubble pop Spice Girls production.

  • robmacca random stuff
  • robmacca entertainment news
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment