Tuesday, October 3, 2006

Top 10 Funeral Songs

  • Britian's James Blunt
1. 'Goodbye my Lover' - James Blunt
2. 'Angels' - Robbie Willams
3. 'I've had the Time of my Life' - Jennifer Warnes and Bill Medley
4. 'Wind Beneath my Wings' - Bette Midler
5. 'Pie Jesu' - Requiem
6. 'Candle in the Wind' - Elton John
7. 'With or Without You' - U2
8. 'Tears in Heaven' - Eric Clapton
9. 'Every breath you Take' - The Police
10. 'Unchained Melody' - Righteous Brothers
*The annual survey by the Bereavement Register
Not that I'm being negative , but I do find what songs are being played at funerals quite interesting and this UK survey has produced an good Top 10 (it almost makes you wish you were dead!).
Oh, just in case robmacca suddenly "pops his clogs" I still want "Goodbye" from the Spice Girls because the lyrics, the tune and the meaning to me - makes it the perfect ending...........

No comments:

Post a Comment