Tuesday, August 1, 2006

Madonna - Concert Pictures and Videos



















Here is a selection of pictures taken on my mobile phone at the Madonna concert at the Millennium Stadium in Cardiff , Wales. Pity the quality isn't that good for the rest - I really should buy a digital camera!

The concert itself was worth every penny and Madonna truly is the Queen of Pop. Singing almost every song from the "Confessions" album, she also threw in classics like "Live to Tell", "Lucky Star" and "Music".

The stage show was a visual pleasure to view, along with the carefully timed dancers who added even more joy to the concert. I loved seeing Madonna playing guitar in her sexy black outfit!

I recorded seven video's on my mobile which you can watch on YouTube.

Watch Madonna perform "Lucky Star" here:

No comments:

Post a Comment