Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Big Brother: Helen and Paul Split Up!


Original Big Brother lovebirds Helen Adams and Paul Clarke have split, after falling in love during the 2001 show. Helen who became famous for her one liners "I love blinking, I do" has ended the longest Big Brother romance.
The couple have now sold their London pad and are living seperate lives as friends. Paul told Heat magazine:

"From the day we met, we've never had time apart. We need to find ourselves again. I love Helen to pieces and I always will, but I don't think we're in love with each other any more."

Helen, 28, said:

"I felt like the Wicked Witch because I was first to say something. But then Paul said to me, 'Would you want to marry me?' and I said, 'I don't think I would' and he said, 'Well, I don't want to marry you either'. And we laughed.
"Once we started being honest, we realised we get on better as friends."

They have lasted so long, considering it was a reality programme. One of the best couples to come out of the Big Brother house and I love Helen to bits. I remember wanting her to win Big Brother in 2001 but sadly Brian won.

No comments:

Post a Comment