Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Views from a Post Round



















After a wild few days, it's time to calm things back down................. I'm actually glad to get back to work for a "rest"!

I love being postman cos it keeps me fit and gives me the chance to see Coventry more. The pictures above are a snap shot of daily life on my post round. Pictures 1 and 3 show a duck with her young ducklings crossing the road. I couldn't get too close as she was not happy at seeing me walking up the street.

Picture 2 was a randow flower bush display in bright pink. Seeing this flower made me see the beauty around me as I walk along. It had been raining all morning yet seeing the pretty flower showed me why we Brits love the weather really - it's good for the gardens!

The final picture was taken 10 floors up at Kenilworth Court, by the Memorial Park. Rather than take a picture of the park, I opted to show the mass of houses that make up urban life in Coventry. Somehow I was hoping I would be able to see my house.............................

No comments:

Post a Comment