Friday, March 17, 2006

Mad 24 Hours


I've not slept since the 3 hours sleep I had Wednesday night (til 03:20am). My mate from Australia was on a flying visit to Coventry, and believe me - we painted the town red. Half the city must have been kept awake as we shouted and sang on the way home at 2am in the morning. We had such a laugh being totally mad!

It's a pity I had to go to work after our night out, cos I still didn't get any sleep - but it was worth it. Pete is a total nutcase and now I can hardly speak as my voice virtually went.
Coventry Cathedral, Transport Musesum and Herbert Art Gallery will never be the same again...................

Thanks Peter for a great night on the town, you know how to party big time!














1. Drunken robmacca and Pete, holding a picture of the lovely Catherine from Australia.
2. Pete complete with war paint and funny face poses with robmacca and Catherine's pic.
3. We laughted our tits off when we saw this children's play area at the art gallery -interestingly, the display had been all about the alphabet!

No comments:

Post a Comment