Thursday, February 2, 2006

New Hair?



















Within the next week I am getting a new hair cut but at the moment I am unsure which direction to take.
For the past year or so I have been growing it as the first picture shows, but as you can see - it can get in my eyes and in my way. I'm having to wear a hat when out delivering the mail to stop it blowing about. But I really like having it long , when i go out and make an effort with my hair.
But maybe I should have it cut short and put up with the fact I'm losing it and put up with a bit of a "slap head" look - at least it will be tidy and ready for the warmer weather. Or do I just have it trimmed and go for the 2003 look as seen in the 3rd picture?
I've got just a few days to make up my mind............... Any comments on the subject are welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment