Thursday, December 1, 2005

What Lies Beneath

No, not the movie but what really lies beneath the surface when a person says something.

I think I'm fairly well known for my lack of trust in my fellow human beings, and I still maintain that to be true - simply because I understand (partly) how the human mind works.

People often say one thing and do another, or may use a well known expression (such as "I love You") but beneath the surface lies a totally different story. This is where we can get sucked into believeing a "lie" , some intentional some unintentional of course. Many times we are told what we want/need to hear but in time the evidence becomes clear that beneath the surface is another agenda at work.

We are all guilty of saying things we dont mean or promises we can't keep but "time" provides us with the answers to those questions that puzzle us.

No comments:

Post a Comment