Tuesday, September 6, 2005

My Favourite Canadian - Angie.


- Angie and me at 3am in the morning.

I've known Angie for about 2 years now on my favourite net place (DenDen) and over these 2 years Angie has proved herself to be such a great friend time and time again.
Meeting up at the weekend was a pleasure for me - Angie is totally mad and bursts to the brim with a zest for life. This girl truly knows how to have a good time as Saturday night proved. She danced and partied the whole night and it wasn't alcohol that made her do this but her love of music and dance. I wish I had been in the mood to dance as well cos I know Angie would have taken care of me!
Angie is the sort of person who always puts others first and I noticed how during the night would make sure everyone else was OK or having fun - what a star.

Now I know the wedding pictures show a different side http://www.denden-forums.com/viewtopic.php?t=67471 but life is about having fun and letting go once in a while, so if I can get away with throwing up in a theatre then Angie is forgiven for having a blast at her close friends wedding - one of the many reasons we love Angie so much is because she is always genuine and fun.

Thank you Angie for being YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment